(Joys & Concerns)
Please keep these people in your prayers this week.
- Continued prayers for Ida Mae. She says that she feels so lonely. So if you know where the Nursing Home in Odessa is, please go and visit with Ida Mae.
- Rosa Lee, is at home with another feeding tube, she is a joy and a concern. Still needing prayers to heal, bless her heart, she has been through so much in her 2 month time period. Mary and Nikki are having challenging times taking care of the young children, please pray that they can endure the challenges and thank God for small and huge steps forward to better health for these wee ones.
- Heather: The little girl that we have been praying for, her joyful report given by Shirley is that she is going to school 3 days a week. In another month she will have another bone marrow test done.
- It was expressed how very helpful the Souper Bowl Sunday money was for the children and their well being was used. Thanks to all who gave to that cause.
- Prayers for Woods Chapel, Pastor Bob, Jeanne his wife.
- Pastors son-in-law Ryan is to have knee surgery, prayers for his quick recovery.
- Our "Hope" changes everything---sermon for today February 14, 2016. "Hope Killers", what are they and how can we stay away from them. Just to name a few, depression, strife, worry, anything that brings a person down. Very Interesting points.
- Sunday School class is starting a new study on the 14th of February at 10:00 a.m. If you would like to join us, come to the address below. All are welcome! We studied the first chapter in John this week, watched a film from the author of the book. Learned many new things.
813 N.W.Highway 131
Odessa, Mo. 64076
And as always pray for our Pastor, the church, our community, and our nation.